I got my third award- The Lovely Blog Award :)
I just got nominated for the Lovely Blog award by fellow blogger Swati Mishra of Let’s Bloom. I’d like to thank Swati for the award.
Swati is a really sweet 19 year old who never fails to like a post or drop a comment. Swati’s posts are far beyond her years. She writes poems and posts on issues that girls across the world may face. Reading her posts reminds you that despite being in the 21st century, we still have a long way to go with regards to ensuring equality Being a She is one such poem written by her. Do check out her blog, if you haven’t visited it already.
- Mention and thank the blogger who nominated you and link their blog.
- Add the One Lovely Blog Award to your post.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- Pass this on to as many people as you (max 15).
- Include this set of rules.
- Inform your nominees.
7 Facts about me:
- I do not judge people on the basis of what others say. I judge a person based on my experience with the person.
- I like honesty, transparency, trust in relationships. If one of this is missing, the relationship is not going anywhere. This is true for family, friends, colleagues.
- I love my freedom and do not like being questioned or forced into doing things. Luckily during the last 20 years, I have had bosses who have understood this and allowed me space to work and manage.
- I am a true Gemini- unpredictable. I go with the flow. I guess my husband knows me better than I know myself. Thank God for that:).
- I am extremely practical. I kind of bounce back quicker than most people.
- I hate saying “should have”, “could have”, “would have”. The past is done with. I don’t like cribbing about it.
- I forgive but I do not forget. It’s not that I keep thinking of wrongdoings or let it affect my life. Forgiving helps me to move on but I think forgetting is stupidity.
Now my nominees for this award:
Gourav Anand – He writes posts in beautiful Hindi and English at times. If you’re good at Hindi, then do check his blogs. I am sure you’ll like reading it.
Mitadaur – He writes both fiction and non-fiction. He also provides tips on how to get over writers’ block
Erkendrich – She is new to blogging but the few stories she has written clearly show her talent. Stories of the countryside which are like a fresh breath of air.
James Clark He writes about God, nature, experiences. James was the one who gave me the idea of creating a Best of my Blog list (a collection of the best posts that I’ve written)
Bhavana Her blog is colorful, bright and chirpy. Every time you go to it, you’ll come back happy and informed. She writes about regular stuff that makes life full of colors.
You can do it Ben’s blog is positive in all ways and will remove any sense of doubt you have in achieving your dreams.
There are so many more beautiful blogs out there that I follow but some don’t believe in awards or have already received this award. Congratulations to the nominees. While I hope you do accept the award and publish it on your site, you’re not obliged to. For those who I haven’t named, but whose blogs I read and comment on, you know I love your blogs and it’s only due to my memory, I may have forgotten to mention your name here. Please forgive me this lapse 🙂
Thank you again Swati and everybody out there who has been so encouraging through this journey. Your comments help me give my best. These awards definitely make newcomers feel good.
Loads of Love,